What Lurks - Alice 3



Hi all, and welcome the the first episode of What Lurks in quite some time.

Today I'd like to look at something I am super excited about, the possibility to have a hand in making Alice : Asylum, aka American McGee's Alice 3, a reality. Now for those unfamiliar with the series the Alice games 3rd person action-adventure platformers based on Lewis Carroll's original novels.

However, these games offer a far more macabre take on Alice and her Wonderland. Dealing with Alice's survivor's guilt and her suffering grip on reality, the horrific treatments she experienced at Rutledge Asylum and her own struggles to overcome that what haunts her.


Concept Art © American McGee 


After the success of Alice : Otherlands, American McGee announced he is working on a personal proposal for Alice 3. This being a series I am immensely passionate about and a story I've loved from a young age, I thought I'd ask everybody reading this to go check it out and consider supporting the creator in any way you can.

Concept Art © American McGee 

If this game does get made, I can assure you many beautiful nightmares will be had and I would love the opportunity to do another write up/review of this game one day. Hell, I'm installing the previous two as I'm writing this because they are worth revisiting and will have reviews up soon as I can.

Link to American McGee's Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/americanmcgee
American McGee's blog : http://www.americanmcgee.com/

- Vengi


Share:
spacer

No comments:

Post a Comment